ENTRY LEVEL INVENTORY WAREHOUSE ASSISTANT
A Fife area distribution company is now hiring two entry-level inventory warehouse assistants to join their team; both full and part time. This key position will assist the warehouse team in general inventory handling. Potential growth opportunities are available for the motivated individual! FOR IMMEDITE HIRE!
Why work with us?
Work close to home, shorten your commute and have fun at work! Pursue your college education while working with us! Have your weekends off and most major holidays off for time away with your family. We are strategically located near Fife, Tacoma, Federal Way, Auburn, Kent, Sumner and Puyallup. Safety bonus offered. Internship with pay also offered for this position.
Supports sales, warehouse supervisor and customer service by receiving, distributing, order staging, order preparation and controlling inventory.
* Receives merchandise by verifying incoming shipments; testing and storing merchandise; entering receipt into purchasing system database.
* Distributes merchandise by filling requisitions from sales locations; preparing, verifying, and shipping merchandise.
* Controls inventory by conducting physical counts; placing orders when reorder levels are reached; returning defective merchandise.
* Maintains customer service by evaluating and resolving customer technical problems; issuing replacement merchandise.
* Maintains safe work environment by following standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations.
* Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
* Accomplishes warehousing and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Customer Service, Reporting Skills, Organization, Scheduling, Dealing with Complexity, Deadline-Oriented, Time Management, Process Improvement, Safety Management, Inventory Control, Written Communication. Basic computer and math skills.
Hours of Operation: Mon-Fri and some Sat. 8-5.
Candidate must pass criminal background and drug test.
Pay: Start $11 -$13 per hour.
Please send resume via fax to 253-896-1208 ATTN: Human Resource and no phone calls. Email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Chamber is a progressive organization of business owners and community leaders. Together, our members play an integral role in this dynamic economic region through fostering strategic partnerships, issue advocacy, promotion, business resources, and education.