The mission of is to deliver excellent wireless products and services, provide great customer service, consistently outperform our peers, and provide a dynamic and rewarding environment for our employees.
To guarantee success, Retail Wireless Associates must be able to communicate effectively, possess great organizational skills, lead by example and encourage a positive team environment.
Role & Responsibility
- Directly responsible for assisting new and existing customers.
- Produce sufficient sales to meet and exceed company and location production standards
- Handle customer situations and make equitable decisions for the customer and the company.
- Solicit, coordinate, schedule, and participate in community events.
- Perform other duties as assigned by sales management.
- Participate as a “team player”, constantly supporting other team members.
- Set an example of high personal and professional conduct for employees and others.
- Create the ideal customer experience with each customer interaction
The Ideal Candidate
- Must be age 18 and have obtained a high school diploma or GED.
- Experience in retail sales or customer service background.
- Must possess proven communication skills.
- Must be flexible to work nights, weekend and holidays if necessary.
- Bilingual Speaking (English/Spanish), a plus