Wireless Retail Sales Associate
The mission of is to deliver excellent wireless products and services, provide great customer service, consistently outperform our peers, and provide a dynamic and rewarding environment for our employees.
To guarantee success, Retail Wireless Associates must be able to communicate effectively, possess great organizational skills, lead by example and encourage a positive team environment.
Role & Responsibility
- Directly responsible for assisting new and existing customers.
- Produce sufficient sales to meet and exceed company and location production standards
- Handle customer situations and make equitable decisions for the customer and the company.
- Solicit, coordinate, schedule, and participate in community events.
- Perform other duties as assigned by sales management.
- Participate as a “team player”, constantly supporting other team members.
- Set an example of high personal and professional conduct for employees and others.
- Create the ideal customer experience with each customer interaction
The Ideal Candidate
- Must be age 18 and have obtained a high school diploma or GED.
- Experience in retail sales or customer service background.
- Must possess proven communication skills.
- Must be flexible to work nights, weekend and holidays if necessary.
- Bilingual Speaking (English/Spanish), a plus
The Chamber is a progressive organization of business owners and community leaders. Together, our members play an integral role in this dynamic economic region through fostering strategic partnerships, issue advocacy, promotion, business resources, and education.